We know we're a day early, but you can watch this again tomorrow. If it's Friday on the Daily Boater, it is time to take a look at the week's sailing action! Here's what's happening on today's edition of World on Water...
World on Water Episode 71
A brand new episode of World on Water, released May 4, 2012, features video of sailing action from around the world, including...
- 2012 Sperry Topsiders Charleston Race Week
- 2012 ISAF Sailing World Cup in Hyeres, France
- "Fresh to Frightening" featuring the Jet-Surf which is a jet propelled surfboard; capable of speeds up to 55km/h
- 2012 Transat AG2R Le Mondial
- 30th Garda Optimist Meeting
- Matt Rutherford’s 25,000-mile, 300-day, non-stop expedition around the Americas