We're lucky to have two relatively good sized boat shows right in our own back yard each year, and one of them is this weekend in Hartford, Connecticut. If you are local, we encourage you to visit the Hartford Boat Show (and our friends at the Boat Name Gear booth) all weekend for a chance to win some free shirts and hats with your boat name on them.
Read on after the photo for more about Hartford and this weekend's dozen other boat shows around the world...
Hartford Boat Show
Hartford Boat Show begins this Thursday, ladies get in free on opening day…
Full of optimism after signs that the Connecticut economy has begun to straighten itself out, the Hartford Boat Show is back to its traditional four-day format for 2013. And to draw attention to the event’s early opening day, ladies get in for FREE on Thursday January 24th 2013.
Additional event details, courtesy of HartfordBoatShow.com:
Admission Price: $12
Children 12 and under admitted free with an adult
Thursday, 1/24 4:00pm – 9:00pm
Friday, 1/25 12:00pm – 9:00pm
Saturday, 1/26 10:00am – 9:00pm
Sunday, 1/27 10:00am – 5:00pm
Connecticut Convention Center
100 Columbus Boulevard
Hartford, CT 06103
More info: www.hartfordboatshow.com
This weekend's other boat shows...
The boat show calendar is full this weekend around the country, and even in Germany:
- Milwaukee Boat Show - Continues today through Sunday (1/27/13) at the Wisconsin Expo Center at State Fair Park, Milwaukee.
- boot Düsseldorf 2013 - Continues through Sunday in Germany.
- Louisville Boat, RV and Sportshow - This weekend at the Kentucky Exposition Center, Louisville, KY.
- Naples Boat Show - This small boat show is going on all weekend in Naples, Florida.
- San Antonio Boat and Travel Trailer Show - Through Sunday at the Alamodome Dome.
- Strictly Sail Chicago - This weekend it's all about the sailboats in Chicago. Visit Navy Pier to see all the action.
For more info on these and other events this weekend, check out our boat show calendar.