|Bob of Bob's No Wake Zone Radio Show. Photo: bobsnowakezone.com|
Bob's "No Wake Zone" Radio Show covers just about everything about boating, or as the show's website puts it, "kayaks to cruise ships - ropes and knots and megayachts." The show broadcasts locally throughout the Lake of the Ozarks area in Missouri, and, like most popular radio shows these days, streams live on the internet all over the world so you can listen from ANYWHERE. This is a good weekend to tune in, as our friends from Dogs Ahoy will be included on this weekend's edition of the show.
The show airs on Saturdays, from 7 - 8 a.m. Central Time (that's starting at 8 am here in New England). You can listen to the live show or check out archives online at www.BobsNoWakeZone.com.
Bob's No Wake Zone Radio Show
In addition to Dogs Ahoy, this week's show will feature a mix nautical stories that may be of interest to both local listeners and those of us in other parts of the world, including the following...
- the Dragon Cup Watercross at Lake of the Ozarks.
- the Lake Shootout Hall of Fame winners
- a story about a near death boating experience you will not believe
- the latest update on Operation Dry Water
- another warning story on ESD...Electric Shock Drowning
- and another cruise ship in hot water...and his time it is NOT Carnival.
The show can be heard via live streaming audio via links at www.BobsNoWakeZone.com, or if you are local to the Lake of the Ozarks area, you can listen on KDKD FM or 104.9 KXEA FM.